How to use ?
1. Wash hair twice on chemically-treated hair and three times on virgin hair with botox purifying Shampoo.
2. Blow hair to 100% dry.
3. Shake the bottle well. Pour approximately 2-1 OZ of Botox Treatment into bowl. Apply to hair with brush using % sections. Comb through every section until hair s completely saturated.
4. Place hair in cap.
5. For chemically-treated or damaged hair allow hair to absorb solution for 20 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry. For every resistant course hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry.
6. With a heat resistant comb, divide hair into 4 sections.
7. Using 230 flat iron start at the nape of the neck taking 1/8 inch sections. Slowly move the iron from root to ends 5-7 times (7-10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the Botox treatment into the hair shaft.
8. After the set period hair should be washed with Tricpro Botox shampoo & conditioner